• At least one lap lane open at all times
• No lifeguard on duty
• 14 years+ allowed in the hot tub
• Must be 14+ to swim in the pool with out a guardian
• 13 and under MUST have a parent or guardian with them to swim
Swimming Lesson Programs
Group swimming lessons are offered Sunday nights from 3-6 based on skill level. Please contact Woodlake at 605-361-0445 to find out when the next session will begin. Private lessons are also offered. For more information, or questions contact Patrick Leach at Patrick.Leach@joingreatlife.com.
- Swim lessons are designed to help students of all levels develop their abilities and have a great time in the water.
- Different from other swim lessons programs where you have to wait until the end of the session to test out of a level, our instructors will allow your child to move up throughout the session as long as they meet the level requirements – age is not a limitation.
- The instructors will work with each student on an individual basis during the class and we aim to keep a 4:1 student to instructor ratio.
- Group lessons consist of 30-35 minutes of teaching and 5 minutes of fun games at the end. We will then have 5 minute break before starting the next group of lessons.
Private lessons are also available.
For more information and to sign-up, please visit Woodlake Athletic Club.