Are you ready for The GreatFIT Challenge?
Our next GreatFIT Challenge is January 19th, 2017
If you’re ready to get serious about fitness, this is the challenge for you! The GreatFIT Challenge is a six-week, trainer-led roadmap to a better you.
The program cost is $100 for the six week session and includes:
- Weekly workouts
- Nutrition plans
- Email challenges and tips
- T-shirt on completion
The GreatFIT Challenge begins with an inspirational kickoff meeting and runs for 6 weeks with workouts and weigh-ins every Thursday at 6pm. This program is available at the following GreatLIFE Fitness Clubs:
- Woodlake Athletic Club
- Willow Run
- 39th & Phillips
- 26th & Marion
- Performance Center
During the first session, we’ll lay down the rules and work up a nutrition plan, introduce the team leaders and do the initial weigh-in. You’ll get familiar with your Nutrition Journal, ask questions, get answers, and get inspired.
With this program, everyone’s a winner, but the participants that make the most fitness progress will get special prizes!
- Biggest % of Body Weight Lost
- Life Changer
Hard work pays off with the GreatFIT Challenge. The biggest reward is knowing you stepped up to a better you. Are you up for it?
This program is not available at all GreatLIFE Fitness Clubs. Dates and times may vary. To sign up or learn more, email Jeremy.Klaassen@joingreatlife.com or call 605-271-3232.
- "Being a competitive weightlifter, I am constantly training hard. This usually involves ending up with stiff, sore muscles. I did a consult with Amanda, and we pinpointed some of my muscles that were the most sore and tight.
Afterwards we setup weekly massages after my workouts that were 15 min long and fit perfectly with my busy schedule. After the first session I already felt a difference. My flexibility was increasing and my soreness decreased.
These sport massages were perfect compliments to my workouts and I would suggest them for anyone looking for a way to relieve tension, increase performance, and even flexibility."
Robert M. (Sioux Falls)
- I wanted to lose some weight, and I have. I’m only four pounds away from my goal. Even though I didn't keep track of food those last few days, I knew what I needed to eat. It’s been 40-some days since I last drank pop. I'm going to eat this up. I would like to lose another 10 pounds. I'm so happy that I have Jordan as my trainer. He keeps me going. These last six weeks I have pushed myself to do better. Thank you all so much!
- The GreatFIT Challenge could not have come at a better time for me. After a long summer of overindulging on food and libations, and a lack of physical activity, it was time to pay the piper. My problem was I lacked the motivation. It was easy to come up with excuses not to work out. The scale continued to climb. My wife told me about this challenge and we decided it was absolutely what we needed. I needed to be held accountable to a number, and that number was the scale. I was also looking forward to getting my eating habits back in shape. What I can say is that the challenge did exactly that. It got both of us back to the gym and the results have been very satisfying. Jordon’s personal attention and training has been excellent as well as informative. The nutritional support has also been a big help. I learned that it is not just a number on a scale that makes you in shape; it is your overall health that makes your mind and body in shape. My experience created a mindset that made us accountable for all of our activities. I haven’t lifted weights in years and have now started lifting again. I feel better than I have in quite a while and am looking forward to continuing down a healthier path. But who’s kidding whom? I am, also looking forward to a piece of pizza! My wife and I would like to thank everyone involved in the challenge. Your time and dedication is greatly appreciated.
- The six-week challenge was perfect for me because I was having issues with losing weight. I learned how to eat the right food in the right portions. It also showed me that being part of a team helps in the weight-loss process. To know that you have other people that you can count on is a really big help. I’m hoping to keep going with this new process and keep losing the weight. A very smart person told me that you need to love the journey, and I think I’m on the right path to do just that. Thanks for all the support. I hope you guys do this again.